Always the correct part
We know our products
Quick & Hassle Free
Everyday Low Prices
Progressive Suspension 990 Series Shocks with Remote Reservoir - Black - Standard - 12"
- Easily accessible adjustment knobs for high- and low-speed compression damping
- 0.4"� adjustable height eyelet
- High-pressure gas monotube
- Captured designed jounce bumper for smooth and controlled bottoming
- Remote reservoir
- Aluminum body
- Linear rate coil spring
- Deflective disc damping
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than OEM length, confirm your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
|Product Name:||Shock Absorber|
|Damping Method:||Deflective Disc|
|Adjustment Type:||Adjustable High and Low Speed Compression/Adjustable Spring Preload/Adjustable Rebound Damping|
- Height: 4.28
- Length: 21.64
- Width: 12.27